Junior League of Savannah to Host Annual Fundraising Auction & Lowcountry Boil on Friday, April 22
Money Raised Will Go Toward Community Impact Projects Focused on Youth Development
SAVANNAH, GA (April 5, 2022) — The Junior League of Savannah will host its Annual Auction & Lowcountry Boil on Friday, April 22 from 6:30–9:00 p.m. The event will be held at Tubby’s Tank House, located at 2909 River Drive in Thunderbolt. Funds raised during the event will go toward the Junior League of Savannah’s community impact projects focusing on youth development in the greater Savannah and Lowcountry areas.
The auction will feature an array of exciting prizes from area businesses, including:
- 18 Holes of Golf with Golf Cart for Four at Crosswinds Golf Club
- Lisa Zipperer Custom Necklace
- Two (2) Savannah Film Festival Bronze Level Passes
- Photography Session Packages
- Weekend Getaway at Shelter Cove
- Beauty Packages – Balayage Color & Cut
- Handmade Leather Wristlet and Cuff Bracelet from Satchel
- Charter Fishing Trip
- Hipster Hound Gift Basket
- 1-Day Bounce In The Boro Inflatable Rental
- Pembroke Proper Gift Certificate
- Discovery Visit at The Landings with Boat Ride & Kayaking
- And More!
“Join us for the Junior League of Savannah’s Annual Auction & Low Country Boil at Tubby’s Tank House in Thunderbolt. It will be a great time of food, fun and fundraising!” said Audrey Gray, Junior League of Savannah 2021–2022 Auction Solicitations Chair. “Bring family and friends to bid on a variety of auction items representing the uniqueness of Savannah, our surrounding area and our commitment to supporting the community.”
Individual tickets are $35 each and include one drink ticket. Couple tickets are also available for $65 and include two drink tickets. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
For more information and to purchase auction tickets online, visit jrleaguesav.org/annual-auction.
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF SAVANNAH
The Junior League of Savannah is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
We are proud to have served Savannah and the surrounding communities for 95 years.